Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Fun with Photoshop.






















Here was something I wanted to try. I had an old photo of my Great Grand Parents
that needed some touching up. So without knowing what to do I just started fiddling.
I think this took me about 2 hours to do. I remember years ago when I graduated from
design school that one of my instructors told me,"I was too technical and needed to express
myself more." "Do some drugs or something," he said. He never did like me very much. Even more so after my response. Oh well.
I just find this kind of stuff really fun. It's like turning back the clock. Undoing the effects time. Reliving or visiting a place in time we have never experienced. To see a photo like it was just taken. Being there for a moment in time when the subjects had no idea what was in store for the rest of their lives.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Sweet photo, great retouch and sweeter story.